These directions can be applied to every EBSCO Resource, except Project MUSE:
EBSCO Academic Ebooks - Academic Search Ultimate - Communications & Mass Media Complete - Film and Television Literature Index with Full Text - GreenFILE - International Political Science Abstracts - MasterFILE Premier - Regional Business News - Wilson OmniFile FullText Select
1. Do a search in an EBSCO resource
2. On the right side click in Permalink
3. There will be a new link displayed near the top of the page next to the word PERMALINK,(see below) this new link already includes the additional proxy information. This link can be used as a link in Blackboard, emails and syllabi. In sum, simply copy and paste the given link.
1. Do a search in Project Muse
2. Select the URL display in the Search Bar.
3. Add the following prefix before the given URL:
4. Copy the new URL (including the prefix) onto your document.
NOTE: If you choose "View" you will see an html version of the article, if you choose "Download" you will get a pdf version. Some browsers are set up to see the pdf in the browser while others actually download the article and are only viewable offline. If you prefer to point to the pdf version, you can right click the word 'Download' with your mouse and copy the url (adding the proxy prefix before it).