Browse a List of Films
(Academic Film Collection : A - Z title listing)
*Please read the important information below, regarding the use and availability of these films.
- If a film is "In Processing", submit a request and allow 3 days for processing.
- The Academic Film Collection is a course support collection and therefore its use is restricted to AUP students, staff and faculty. (Students and staff may check out films for viewing outside of the library if they are marked with blue or green dots WITHOUT an 'F'. An 'F' marked on the box signifies the film checks out to faculty members only.)
- The viewing and borrowing policies of the Academic Film Collection are subject to French intellectual property rights and vary for each DVD or video. Check the 'note' field in the catalog entry of each film to see what institutional rights are available for that specific copy.
- Since many of the films can only be borrowed by faculty members, there are players available in the library. Viewing sessions (for one or two people) can be scheduled in advance at the Library Service Desk or by e-mail ('firstname.lastname@example.org'). Please specify date and time, your library bar code number and the title of the film. If scheduling by e-mail, please wait for a confirmation e-mail.
- A Leisure Film Collection is available in the Student Affairs Office.
See also the "Use of the Academic Film Collection".